Friday, March 30, 2012

A Room Fit For A Princess

Princess Karoline has been asking for a "princess" room for a LONG time.  Mom and Dad gave Karoline's room a facelift for her birthday and we added enough princess to make her happy but when she grows out of it we just have to change a couple of things... because she's not getting another room facelift until her dorm room at Auburn!  She wanted some brighter colors since everything was "baby pink" as she called it, but I was NOT repainting the walls.  She was not quite ready to get rid of her play kitchen but we have picked out a bookshelf to get when she is ready... her book collection is getting out of control, which I love!  

I'm so glad our little Princess loves her room!  

She has outgrown her "anywhere chair" (she's getting so big... sad face!) so we got a bean bag chair for her little reading nook.  She loves it.  


A great Ross find... chairs for Molly and Emily. 

 Her Target chandelier she has had since birth, but she loves her new HOT PINK polka dot curtains... BLACKOUT curtains! They are wonderful!
 I found this at Ross for like $5 and spray painted it. 
Jewelry collection is growing :)
 Vanity/ Desk, now that we have homework!
 Yes, Mom got Karoline this phone she picked out at the PBK store in Atl...
  Yes, it's a real working phone... NO it is NOT plugged in :)

The sconces came from Barna and Kerry's house in Mississippi.  They had them on their porch in Rayville but I told her at one point I loved them and the giver that she was brought them to me the next time she came to Myrtle Beach!!  I miss her!  A can of spray paint later and I just LOVE them!!


 Every Princess needs a frog :)  



She didn't know we were doing her room so when she came home one day she was completely surprised...

1 comment:

Loretta said...

What a special more grown up room and complete with a FROG! Great job and Gigi represented too. Hugs & hugs. Love you guys a bushel and a peck!