Sunday, April 01, 2012

Working On It...

So I took a photography class in March on how to shoot in manual (M) on my "big camera".  My sweet friend, Adele, who has taken our family pictures multiple times started teaching classes to simplify the process for those of us who need a "crash course" in how to actually USE the camera we spent so much money on.  You can read about that class HERE... But then she offered a class on Lightroom, which is POST-processing of the photos.  I love it and learned a lot just need the time to practice more often.  So I took some pics then edited them a little.

You would not believe how dark this photo was before editing... 
Hope to get better over time...I'm working on it...














1 comment:

Loretta said...

Beautiful work. Ummmm--this might be a good sideline to take up especially since you already have the camera. Beach still life shots? Floral? It is food for thought anyway. Hugs & hugs