Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beach Blast 2013

We have been to Beach Blast 2 times and this year we were not planning to go to try and save money. I was called the day before to see if I would be interested in photographing the event in exchange for free tickets and me an All Access Pass.  .... hum, YES PLEASE!  I love watching Toby Mac perform and how often do you get to be on stage with Artist of the Year!  

There were other performers too as well as a motorcycle stunt group.  That was interesting and quite scary to photography honestly :)  But later in the night was the big Toby Mac concert.  Anderson got to come and of course LOVED it!  TJ and Karoline were not able to come because of church setup.  It was an unbelievable night that I will not forget!








Pics with my "real" camera...

























No comments: