Our last competition of the season was IN Myrtle Beach! It was nice to not have to travel and Anderson and TJ got to come. Gandaddy even came by to see Karoline's team perform. The girls did an amazing job and took 1st place in their division! I am so proud of them and how awesome they have done this season. Karoline has learned so much and grown! I'm thankful for the friendship I have made and we cannot wait for season 2! Way to go Karoline!!
My sweet friends: Candy, Allyson, me, Suzy, Ashleigh, and Brooke
Dancing before awards...
Me, Tonya, Allyson & Candy
1st Place Mini Swells!!
Check out Trinity on the far right... Photo Bomb!! :) I love that girl!
So proud of Karoline!
Karoline, Coach Cindy, Coach Lauren, Mr. Mark, and Trinity
We love Coach Cindy and Lauren!
1 comment:
Golfs are looking good.
Post a Comment