Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas In July!


Christmas In July Family Night... well, more like Family Day and A Half :)  The kids wore their Christmas PJ's on the night of the 24th... And the morning of the 25th Francis (our Elf) came to visit and brought gifts! The kids loved it!  Karoline got a tennis set for her dolls and Anderson two new planes from the Planes movie that is coming out soon (and he is completely obsessed with!)...

Throughout the day we had a few little surprises.  PopTarts  for breakfast on our Elf on the Self plates. I do NOT buy PopTarts, ever!... This was a HUGE treat for Karoline! I made a reindeer sandwich and fruit candy cane for lunch, and though I did not make a traditional Christmas dinner, I did break out the Christmas dishes :)  I attempted to make Santa Hat Brownie Bits for dessert but they didn't look as cute as I had hoped, but they were YUMMY (and that's really all that matters right!?)...

For an art project we made a family hand print tree on canvas.  I wanted to do this last Christmas but we just never got it completed!  It was fun (but also stressful... children with paint stresses me out!)  and came out very cute!

We watched our favorite movie, Elf after dinner... So so funny!  Over all Christmas In July was a blast and the real Christmas will be here before we know it!





























1 comment:

Loretta said...

I love it. Christmas in July is so much warmer!