TJ and his baby boy...
Family picture...
Proud new grandparents...
We were sad to say goodbye to Gandaddy Bill but he will be back for Christmas...
I am so blessed to have two amazing children!
Look at my cute feet...
Anderson sleeps GREAT at night as long as he is in our bed. Last night though he slept for 4 hours in his bed so we are on our way to success.
First time going to church...


6 comments:
You do have beautiful kids!!!
Congrats on surviving the first week! I'm sure it's wonderful having your parents there and all the extra help. Loved the pic of you and your kiddos - where Karoline was cutting her eyes at you. So cute!
Beth,
I LOVE these new pictures! Anderson reminds me a little of Noah when he was a newborn...such wonderful memories! :)
I believe Anderson looks like his mother. Karoline is going to be a great big sister. Beautiful family. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
What beautiful Great Grandchildren I have!! It must be the "english" heritage! (Ha ha) I pray somehow I will get to see them! They are definitely GOD'S MASTERPIECES!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU ALL, GREAT GRANDMAW GOFF
What a beautiful family! I love the picture of him sleeping on your dad...that is priceless! I miss your parents soooo much. I love you!
Kim
Post a Comment