My last meal at 11PM at night... we stayed at a hotel on Sunday night and it was so nice. We got room service and a huge chocolate cake before we went to sleep. I could not eat after midnight.
Birth...
THe csection went great. When I was getting my spinal they hit a nerve in my right leg and I kicked the nurse. We all laughed. I am recovering very well so far! I praise the Lord for a save delivery. God has blessed us so much!
First picture of Anderson with mom and dad...
Diaper changes are very challenging... very different when you have a boy.
Our little man all stretched out...
Gammy and Anderson
The Family of FOUR!
Karoline LOVES her brother...
SLEEP is a beautiful thing..
VISITORS:
Emily
Our church staff came to visit: Jeff, Dave, Sandy, Brigette, and Linda
Tammy
Bill and Janelle
WE ARE HOME!
We got to come home a day early! I was SO glad. Before we left we found out that Anderson was tonge tied so we had to go to a head and neck doctor to get it cut. It was very quick and now nursing is SOOOOOO much better. He is a pro! He is a WONDERFUL baby.
Going home outfit...
Sleeping on Gandaddy...
Karoline just wants to hold him all the time...
I have more pictures and video's to post later today or tomorrow when I have time... Love to all!


10 comments:
BETH!! He is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for y'all! It looks like Karoline is going to be a great big sister! :)
What a beautiful family. Diaper changing with a baby boy can be a damp experience if you don't do it carefully. Great pictures. Thanks for keeping everybody so current. I have a challenge keeping Nana current. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
I love all of the new pictures!!! He's just so cute! I can't wait to hold him one day!
Beth! Welcome Home! I am so glad you got to come home early! Anderson is a true cutie!
God Bless..and keep us posted! :) **Watch out for the sprinkling wee-wee diaper changes...he, he! Those boys will get ya! :)
Jason, Summer, & Noah
Welcome home! Loved seeing all the pics - so glad things went so well and so smooth. I hope you're getting a little bit of rest! Keep the photos coming, as you have time, of course. :)
So...who's been peed on?
What a beautiful baby and family of four!!! That seems hard to believe. He is so precious. I cannot wait to meet him! I miss you! Kim
You look great! I'm so happy all is well and you are home. And I LOVE the idea of going to a hotel the night before... talk about a plus of knowing when you will deliver! Anderson is a doll!
Congratulations, Beth! He's precious, and looks so tiny all cuddled up with your dad. And you look WAY TOO GOOD in those pictures! I know you will begin to get so busy & tired, but I love seeing pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated :) Enjoy these little days, I'm sure it made you realize how much Karoline has grown up!
I'm so happy for you- such a beautiful family :)
Katy
He is absolutely adorable! You'll be the old pro this time around. Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope that you have a speedy recovery and we'll be praying for you guys.
Post a Comment