Finally I have pictures of the nursery... I don't really know if there is a theme, but there are some vintage Pooh prints that I love and I kind of took all the colors from the prints. I can't wait for Anderson to be born and so he can see his room... And believe me he will be sleeping in his crib from day one!! I took a lot so sorry but I just wanted to cover it all. I also posted some pics of Karoline this weekend on a post below this one so don't miss them. Hope you like the new look to the blog. I had to get rid of the pink so I went with Auburn colors! War Eagle!
I turned the lights on...


8 comments:
WHAT A SPECIAL NURSERY. WILLIAM ANDERSON ROY GOFF IS A LUCKY FELLA. I KNOW HE WILL BE DOING GREAT THINGS FOR THE LORD AND WILL MAKE HIS FAMILY PROUD. WALK WITH THE KING AND BE A BLESSING TODAY. AUNT LORETTA.
The nursery is PRECIOUS!!! I love it!! :)
Love the nursery! It looks right ready. I am excited it is October; we are in Anderson's month now. He will be here soon.
Have a great day,
Kari
You never disappoint with your decorating abilities!!! His closet looks like a page right out of a catalog...so organized! The pics of Karoline are precious (as always)! Little Anderson is gonna be here soon!!!!!!!!
The nursery looks great; you have been working hard. Now all you need is the baby! Soon! :)
Beth!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery! It sure does make things seem real, doesn't it?? I love the cherry furniture. It looks really good with baby blue! :) I also love the vintage Pooh prints...Noah LOVES Pooh! Have a wonderful 3 weeks! Also, I love Karoline's bubble blue outfit that she wore for church....is that what you call it? It's so cute! :)
Beth...I love it!! I am praying for you during these last few weeks...I can't to meet Anderson. I love you!
Kim
I love it! You always do such a great job decorating! And his closet is amazing. Anderson already has so many clothes :)! My mom in law is coming out here next week to help me with David's room and the nursery. I can't wait to get it all done!
Post a Comment