Friday, October 26, 2007

Karoline and Anderson Videos

The first part of this video is Karoline and Anderson meeting in the hospital. The second is of them their first morning at home together... with Dora on in the background of course! Enjoy... it is CUTE! New pics from today are in the post below.

4 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Karoline is sooo cute wih him...she's doing so good! Y'all all look great, and I'm proud of you for putting him in his room right away!

McCrory Family said...

That video is soooo precious that it made me cry!!!!! :) :)

Summer Pendley said...

Beth...blame it on the hormones, but I just cried so hard when I saw this video. Karoline is SO SWEET with Anderson. I am looking SO FORWARD to meeting my little one :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth! I got all teary watching that video! Karoline is so sweet, you can tell that she knows that this baby is special and that he's her brother :) Awww...