Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Still Going Strong- 5 More Days!!!

Well, I have 5 more days to go (as of tomorrow technically)... I am so excited. Mom and I went to my meal prep place tonight and made 8 meals to keep in the freezer for after delivery. We got home and I am VERY tired! I am about to go to bed but I just wanted to say that we are all doing well and Anderson is as active as ever. I have an appt. on Thursday so I'll post again after that appt. Love to all!

Karoline on Gammy's "bed" (aka, the sofa) on Sunday morning watching Dora while we got ready for church...



I have my bag packed, Karoline's hospital toy bag packed (with Dora DVD's of course), Anderson's bag, my Breast Friend (gotta have that) and our food bag packed all ready to go.... TJ has not packed one thing but that is very typical... he is a last minute packer.


Karoline practicing being a big sister...

3 comments:

McCrory Family said...

5 days!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Anderson (maybe he will look like you, Beth)! :)

Danielle said...

I was just thinking the other day that I can't wait to get to the point of my bags sitting on the floor waiting for the big day! I will actually start packing soon since I went into labor on my own with David... you just never know! Glad all is well, I can't wait to see Anderson!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Anderson will be here in 5 days...or sooner: )! I wish I could be there. Hopefully we'll get to come in the spring if Wayne has a conference in San Fran. cause I just have to see Karoline and I can't wait to see Anderson too!