TJ's parents left this morning so we are back to reality at our house... thank goodness TJ got dismissed from his jury duty so he will be able to be home for breakfast and lunches as usual. We had a great time with TJ's parents and were so thankful for every minute we got to spend with them. They really enjoyed meeting their new grandson. Here are a TON of pics from the week. There are too many cute pictures to choose from. I am also putting a video of Anderson at the end. He more alert every day and I just LOVE IT! Enjoy...
Anderson very relaxed while being held by GiGi and PopPop...
Watching Auburn beat Alabama for the 6th time in a row... WAR EAGLE!
Here is Anderson in my favorite sleeper...
Anderson in his rock star outfit...
What a precious little girl...
I am working really hard at keeping Anderson up during the day. All he wants to do is sleep...day and night thankfully though. I was trying to keep him awake and play and he flat out protested.... he would NOT open his eyes!
Yesterday Karoline brought her Dora coloring pad into the kitchen to draw...
Bedtime story with GiGi before she left...
Cute video of Anderson...


4 comments:
Thank You, Ho, Ho, Ho! Gammy and Gandaddy
Great pictures. You have a beautiful family. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
Oh my goodness Beth, he is so adorable! I love th erock star outfit!!!
Oh My Goodness...I could eat him up! I love it:) Give them both a kiss for me. I love you, Kim
Post a Comment