Wednesday, November 21, 2007

GiGi and PopPop Have Arrived

TJ is watching some silly show I have no interest in so I thought I would do a post before I head to bed. My mom will be happy to see some pics of the kids too. My mother-in-law, Barna, and I are going to my meal preparation place tomorrow to make some items for our thanksgiving meal and I am excited! It will be fast, easy, and I don't have to clean up the mess! Yeah! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Look at my cute little smile... at least my mom says it is a smile.


Anderson looking at his favorite toy.


I just thought this was a cute picture of Karoline...


GiGi and PopPop (TJ's parents) arrived today... we are so excited!!!


"More brother, more brother"


Here is a short, cute video of Karoline after breakfast calling Anderson "Oshy"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I BET GIGI IS SAYING "MORE BROTHER, MORE BROTHER" TOO! TECHNOLOGY IS SO WONDERFUL. GREATGRAN WILL SEE GIGI WITH ANDERSON AND KAROLINE TODAY, THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS, HUGS & HUGS, AUNT LORETTA

McCrory Family said...

LOVE the pictures and the video!!! Your kids are sooo precious, I know Kerry and Barna are excited to meet their first grandson!! To answer your question, I'm going to stay at home with Claire once we move. I am going to miss my job but I think I will like being a stay-at-home mom even more!! :)

Sarah McCrory said...

I think he looks a lot like Ella. I have also started to see a lot of Karoline's features in Ella too.