Oh last night was rough. Anderson has not been a spit up baby so far until late yesterday afternoon. He started spitting up in quite large amounts. Last night (I am speaking of the middle of the night feedings) he would only eat on one side and then I would change his diaper and he would spit up everything he just ate. He didn't sleep very well and he continued to spit up a lot this morning. On top of this he had HORRIBLE gas. So Anderson and I didn't go to church. When mom got home I had her go to the vitamin store to get Gripe Water. IT WORKED! He has not spit up since and he has been sleeping SO much better. He and I both got a nice long nap this afternoon. God bless the makers of Gripe Water!!
Anderson was dressed by his father before a party the other night... TJ picked out one of his many guitar shirts.

Watching the depressing Auburn game with daddy... so depressing Anderson decided to sleep through it.

Emily and Avery came over to play and brought us dinner...

Gammy and Karoline before church in her outfit Gammy bought her... so cute!

Anderson fast asleep... Praise the LORD!
5 comments:
I have never heard of Gripe water - I will have to tuck that away for future needs! Also, I think Anderson REALLY looks like Karoline in these sets of pics. So fun to see him becoming less "newborn baby" and even more "cute, not-so-new baby."
Well Beth you always teach me something new!! I will have to keep that in mind:) I love the cute pics....Kim
Gripe water...never heard of it! But I'm glad Anderson is feeling better! He is soooo beautiful!!
Gripe water? Sounds like I need to get me some of that. Anderson gets more handsome every day and I love his gitar shirt. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
I agree that these are the first pictures where he looks like Karoline. I'm glad he's feeling better. I wish I could have slept through that game..........
Post a Comment