Saturday, December 01, 2007

Smiles!

Anderson has really started to make some cute faces during his awake time. It is so cute. I just had to share some pictures. We also went to the doc this week to discuss the possibility of him having reflux. He does have mild reflux now (hints the bib he is wearing to catch the spit up) and we hope it does not get worse. It is not affecting his weight gain though... he was 10 lbs. 9 oz. It is hard with breastfeeding but we are making it work. Add this to the fact that he is at that strange 5/6 week fussy period and Karoline is teething... it has kind of been a hard week, but the smiles I am getting out of him make everything okay! Karoline has also been quite the entertainer this week... she is so funny. I wish you all could see her in action. Anyway, enjoy...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I am seeing you Beth in Anderson more than I did in Karoline. He is such a cutie!!!!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, Anderson favors his mother and is a doll. Hang in there, I know you have your hands full. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta.