Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas Eve but busy... TJ had to put together Karoline's play kitchen and bike, I cleaned the house then mom and I did some pre-Christmas dinner cooking, dad wrestled and played with Karoline, and Anderson just slept pretty much. After our busy day we had a wonderful Christmas Eve service. TJ did an amazing job and sang so well. I have such a talented husband.

We had to keep Karoline out of the living room while TJ was putting together her kitchen so we gave her a bath and put Dora on in our room... she would not let me put her clothes on... silly girl.





well, after being up late the night before and being up late again, Karoline had had it pretty much and was not interested in taking another picture... but it's good for a laugh!

1 comment:

LWB said...

Karoline looks adorable in her dress! Elise does the same thing and will give us about one good look (if that) when we take family photos. Can't wait to hear what Karoline thought of her gifts!

Merry Christmas!