I do LOVE where we live. It is gorgeous to say the least. There is so much history and tradition in San Francisco and I love getting to do the touristy stuff when family and friends are in town. We took Brent, Leigh, Jackson and Pressley to our favorite restrauant for brunch, IL Fornaio. They have the most amazing brunch menu. After we took them to see the famous Golden Gate Bridge and then into the city. It was a great day but it was very windy which made it a little miserable for my mom! My kids did great despite the fact that Karoline did not have a nap and Anderson didn't get a "real" nap (a real nap to me is at least an hour and a half uninterrupted). We really enjoyed the day and tomorrow we head to Napa!
Jackson touring the forts close to the Golden Gate Bridge which were built during Civil War and used during the Spanish/ American War to guard the gold... Jackson loved running through the forts.
Oh I LOVED this house we saw in the city... there are so many beautiful houses but this one looks like "ME".
Lombard Street...
Jackson and Pressley with the sea lions in the background...
Alcatraz in the background...
Pressley loves to read to Karoline at bedtime... tonight we are trying a sleep over in Karoline's room. We'll see how it goes...
Karoline was so excited Pressley was sleeping in her room...


3 comments:
Beth, I love all the new pictures! I can tell you are really enjoying your camera. It is so cute to see Karoline with your niece - it looks like they will be great friends! Have fun with your family.
Beth...
So funny that you would say that about that house. We're actually planning to have our house painted like that! I L-o-V-e that look too!!
Love all the new pics - yall have been busy and it looks like lots of fun. How did the sleep over go with the girls?
Post a Comment