Friday, April 11, 2008

It's So Sad Saying Goodbye!

Well, we are back to our family of four! Gammy left this morning and Brent, Leigh, Jackson, and Pressley left on Thursday. We had SO MUCH FUN! Karoline really misses everyone already. She woke up this morning asking if Jackon and Pressley would be arriving soon. I had to explain the best I could they had to go back to Atlanta and Gammy has to leave to go back to Texas! SO SAD! But we treasured our time together. I talked to my dad who is traveling/ working in Europe and told him we missed him so much but we had a blast and spent plenty of his money! Hehe... Here are a few more pictures!

Gammy with the grandkids...

Gammy with her babies and the grandkids!

Karoline LOVED having Jackson and Pressley sit in on her bedtime reading time!

Anderson gets a bottle from Aunt DeDe (Leigh)...

Sometimes Karoline thinks we got all these cool baby toys out for HER!

Karoline asked me to take out my earings... then asked me to put them on her! We are going to have so much fun with earings when she really gets into dress up!

Gammy gives little Diva a kiss!

Anderson is practicing sitting up. He is getting better everyday.

Cute little man...

Karoline was so funny when she walked into the kitchen with my heals on, TJ's hat, my earings, and her Dora sunglasses and NO pants!! I just laughed so hard!

4 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Beth, I REALLY love these pictures...I'm sorry..I haven't had much time to post lately, but I"ve been keeping up with ya!

I love the hoop earrings on Karoline...:) Also, I LOVE the family picture..minus your dad...I know he wishes he could have been there too. I think Anderson looks a lot like Bill AND Brent! He's gonna be a cutie for sure!

Take care! :)

PT said...

the pictures are great, beth! it looks like y'all had a FUN visit!!

MDP said...

Beth -
It looks like you all had a blast. I just hope the Patterson children are half as cute as the Goff/Perkins kidds! Have a great week.

Maggie

LWB said...

Saying goodbye is the worst. I know you had such a fun time with everyone. Hope you guys got to enjoy the amazing weather this weekend... these past few days almost made me think we could stay forever (well, maybe not forever, but for a while at least)! :)