
I have become overwhelmed with this story of a sweet couple Katherine and Jay the past few days. My sister in law as well as many other people from Auburn (and updates on Facebook) have informed me about this sweet girl who had a brain aneurism very recently and had surgery this past week. She is the daughter in law of the pastor at FBC Montgomery where Sarah and Jared went to church.
Obviously every life is so precious but what I think what touches me most about this story is that she has a 7 or 8 month old son. My heart breaks every time I am thinking of her, her family, her son, when the thought of that little boy growing up without his mom comes to my mind! She was still nursing him before this happened and has had to transition to bottle feeding and the fact that his mom is not around. I guess because Anderson is so close in age to her little boy I just can't imagine what this must be like! Oh it breaks my heart and I could cry right now...
BUT God has really been doing mighty things in the life of this family! Katherine is doing better every day but they do have a LONG LONG road ahead of them. Most of you probably already know of this story but I wanted to pass it on for those of you who may not. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for this family!!! Here is a link to their website and they update it all the time! Also, if you have Facebook they do have a Facebook page for them. Please read about Katherine and join TJ and I in praying for this amazing family.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katherinewolf


No comments:
Post a Comment