Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day To The BEST DADDY In The World!



Father's Day was the first full day of our vacation so I didn't get a chance to do a post for TJ so here goes...
There are no words to describe the kind of father that TJ is to our precious children. He is amazing to say the least. He is the most involved father I have ever known. He gets the children up every morning, changes Anderson's diaper, put Karoline on the potty, and makes Karoline's breakfast before heading to work. He comes home for lunch every day so he can spend time with our family (gotta love a 2 minute commute!) and then when he gets home he always plays with the kids and helps me with whatever I need, bathes the kids and reads to Karoline while I put Anderson to sleep. I thank the Lord for my amazing husband and I really appriciate all he does for our family! He not only works hard to provide for our family but works hard at home too! He is truely the love of my life and God has blessed me with the most amazing man and amazing father to my children! I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my dad... I love him so much I am so excited it get to see him tomorrow! He is a wonderful dad and Gandaddy to Karoline and Anderson!

This Father's Day was special because we go to visit with TJ's family in Ft. Walton Beach before heading to Orange Beach for the week. We got to see TJ's grandmother, his Uncle Darren, his wife and son, and of course Sarah, Jared, and Ella.

TJ and Sarah (mostly Sarah) made a photobook for his dad... it was really funny!

No comments: