Friday, June 13, 2008

Karoline Goes to Six Flags!


We went to Six Flags today with Emily and Avery! It was so much fun. They had a free pass and Karoline got in free since she is 2 but we had to go in June and since we leave tomorrow for vacation today was our last day to go...
The girls had a GREAT time... Karoline was so scared of the animals... see video below. They have lions, tigers, giraffes, elephants and a few other animals in their Animal Kingdom secion. But LOVED the rides! On the teacup like ride I had us spinning like crazy and she loved it. Here are a lot of pictures of Karoline's first time at Six Flags. Even though I had so much to do today to get ready for our trip I am glad we went and had a great time. THANKS EMILY AND AVERY!

This picture describes how Karoline felt about seeing the elephants. Funny thing though is that she talked about the elephants all night at home tonight. She wanted to go on a walk tonight and see elephants and a whale... what kind of neighborhood does she think we live in? But it was really cute tonight how she talked about everything she did at Six Flags today.
















Saying "NO Way"... Her phrase for the day!!!


Video
Oh she was so scared of the animals even though she loves watching them on TV. But we enjoyed the rides. Enjoy the video!

3 comments:

LWB said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you guys have a GREAT vacation - much needed, I know!!

Sara said...

Hi Beth! Thanks so much for the invitation...yet another blog that I'll be addicted to, ha! Your little ones are adorable (and HOW CUTE is that picture of Karoline and Avery holding hands? I love it!) and I'm looking forward to 'getting to know you' through your blog. Now, I'm off to try to create my new blog design...thanks for the website tip!

Sara

Rory and Cindy said...

Looks like fun...especially if it's free!!! Have fun on vacation!