I am sorry to all you ladies because I do believe I have the BEST husband in the world! The past 6 years have been amazing and I am so blessed to be TJ's wife. He is totally giving and selfless and does so much for me and our children. God knew exactly what He was doing when He put us together. TJ was not my "type" (no hair and earrings really where not my thing!) and I don't really think I was his "type" either (I think my comment about wanting my MRS. degree scared him a little) but I am glad God knew what we NEEDED instead of what we thought we wanted. Thanks TJ for 6 amazing years! I love you!
Rehearsal...

The dip kiss...

Our wedding party...

Cutting the cake...

Honeymoon in Jamaica! I want to go back!

*We are still on our trip. I scheduled this post to be published so no I am not blogging while on our trip! :)
** No comments on how I thin I was compared to now... I had two kids people! Give me some time! I like TJ's brownies too much to be that thin right now! :)
*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE! It was fun getting married on my best friend and maid of honor's birthday!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Doesn't time fly? It doesn't seem that long ago that we are on the floor of a preschool room at AUMC or that I was visiting TJ in the dorm that wasn't a dorm freshmen year, what was that place called?? I had a crush on a friend of his down the hall. Took him to a few date parties. Can't even think of his name... wait... Richard I think. I hope you enjoyed your trip and spent time reflecting on what an amazing family you have built with and through Christ!
Happy anniversary my other daughter. I love you and am so glad God sent you to be the mother of my grandchildren and the wife of my favorite son! Hope you're having fun and sleeping late.
Congratulations on your 6th. It is a testament to you both to have that much enthusiasm after 6 years and two babies. Way to go, guys. Hugs & hugs
Happy Anniversary! I love the dip kiss...wish I was at your wedding it looks beautiful! can't wait to hear about the trip.
Post a Comment