Wednesday I got together with the girls for our last night of scrapbooking. It was so much fun and I will really miss getting together with Kelly, Christa, Christi, and Emily! Kelly, Christa, and Christi are so talented... and Emily is learning! Just kidding... Emily really has done well with her scrapbooking. I am very proud of you Emily!

Mom held Isabel the whole time...
...Visit With Whisper.
We went to visit Whisper for the last time! I was sad but he is going to be SO happy! He already has been to the vet and has his teeth cleaned, a spot removed from his eye (that we could have never afforded to have removed), walks everyday (and he's lost 3 lbs!), and he is in heaven.



1 comment:
I know you will miss Whisper but isn't it great to know that he is in a good place! Having a sister and playing all the time will be so healthy for him. Now you can rescue another sweetie when you get settled. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
Post a Comment