I cannot believe it. What a blessing he has been to our family. From the moment he was born he was an "easy baby". He has his moments but he is the happiest child! That's why we call him "Mr. Happy" sometimes. We really cannot imagine our lives without our Little Man. TJ, Karoline, and I all adore him and love on him all day long! These pictures bring back such amazing memories...
+of+IMG_4202.jpg)


Anderson's birthday party is on Saturday! We cannot wait to celebrate with our sweet friends here. We go to the doctor tomorrow so I will post his STATS.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Anderson! I can not believe you are already 1, thank goodness your Mommy is a wonderful blogger - I get to watch you grow up and I've never even met you!! :)
Happy 1st birthday Anderson! We can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you in MB!
Happy Birthday, Anderson!! I can't believe how much Karoline has changed since he was born -- she is a big girl! :) Tell your momma hi for me!
Happy Birthday Anderson! Love to Grandma!
Happy Birthday Anderson!!!
Post a Comment