Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Across The Country- Our Time In Georgia

We went to Chick-fil-A to see Jackson and Pressley real quick after school. Since TJ was leaving Wednesday morning this was his only time to see them. Karoline just LOVES her cousins and they take great care of her. They played for a while and enjoyed some ice cream.



Tuesday night we had dinner with Judy, Eddie, Roy, Debbie, Kim, & Kylie. Kylie is just PRECIOUS! Karoline asked to go to bed early (she was SO tired!) so Kylie and Anderson got to play for a long time. It was so fun!


Wednesday-
We stayed at Judy and Eddie's house (Natalie's parents) and had a great time. They are like my second parents. Karoline is crazy about Judy and enjoyed "resting" with her on the sofa. Also, they have this dog statue and Karoline LOVED it. She kept calling it her dog and asked me to take a picture of her with it! So funny!




Thursday-I was HORRIBLE and I did not take any pictures on Thursday! It was a crazy day! Karoline and I got to have a fun lunch with Kim and Kylie and another good friend Sarah. It was wonderful but too short and Karoline was in quiet the mood! As a fun surprise we ran into our old pastor, Pastor Mike Woods! I was so excited because I have been wanting to call him and tell him about our new life adventure. It was so great to see him!
Thursday night we had a great Italian dinner with Juanita. It was kind of sad because Anderson got really sick and was not himself. It was still fun to catch up and hear cute stories about her grandson, Pearson. When we got back to the hotel Anderson had a 104 degree temp and slept on my chest most of the night. It was so sad!
Friday-
We drove to Griffin to see my Aunt Betty Jo and my Mama Perkins. They have never met Anderson. It was so cute because while we were driving Karoline said "I want to go see Mama Curtains and The Jo"... HAHA! We had a great afternoon with my grandmother but only got to see Betty Jo for a second. I missed my cousin's wedding last March so I got to watch the DVD. It was beautiful!



Saturday-
We spent Saturday with Brent, Leigh, Jackson, and Pressley. We had a great time playing and cooking out. It was FREEZING so they built a fire in their fire pit. Karoline enjoyed snuggling with Jackson and Pressley in front of the fire. Even though Auburn lost to Georgia, we still had a great night! Karoline and Anderson LOVE being with their cousins!






Tuesday-

2 comments:

The Huey's said...

so are you in SC yet? I keep wanting to call but I know you are so busy! When will you be moved in?

Loretta said...

What a schedule. I know you are full of love with seeing all your family and friends. I pray for your safety as you travel and especially for refreshing sleep for you all. It is super to see all the beautiful, smiling faces. Hugs & hugs and Power to Wellspring.