We watched the parade (Karoline LOVED the Dora float), played outside (they love soccer) then took naps before dinner.
We did make a traditional Thanksgiving meal and made all our favorites. Dinner was great except Anderson (our quiet child) screamed through the whole dinner... he didn't want to eat any of the YUMMY food. He was happy once we brought out the tofu! Crazy!
This Thanksgiving was so special for me; our family has been through a lot this year. I am thankful for unanswered prayers and answered prayers! I am SO thankful for God's calling for our family and I am thankful for all the time we spent in California. I miss our friends there so much but I am very thankful for our future in Myrtle Beach. I am so thankful for our family, our parents are life savers! I am SO thankful for my husband and my children who are absolutely WONDERFUL! I am VERY thankful for our supporters of Wellspring who have helped us make this move and are supporting us by prayer and financially as we follow God's call! God has truly blessed us and I am SO thankful!


Going in for the tackle...

And he's down...


Yes, we did cook a traditional family Thanksgiving dinner and it was great! I love my oven!


1 comment:
I love the shot of Karoline tackling Anderson! One day he'll get her back!
Post a Comment