Friday after Thanksgiving I actually woke up and did a little Christmas shopping... my first time ever I think shopping on Black Friday. I got GREAT deals (really for my mom & Gigi b/c I was spending their money on the kids)! After I got home TJ and I got out the Christmas decor and TJ put together the tree and did a little decorating outside... It all looks great! Here are some pictures...
Little Miss Sunshine (most of the time) and Mr. Mischief (all the time)

Karoline in the Christmas tree bag... she thought this was so fun!

TJ's all finished with the tree...

Now that we know our family is complete, I got our stockings monogrammed...



2 comments:
How cute! We put ours up yesterday too...not as fun as thouht it would be.
Beth, I love the the new house!! I am so glad you feel settled and are making friends and forging your new path!
Post a Comment