Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How We Have Survived Part 1

Friends!
God has blessed us with amazing friends already! We went to dinner with the Franks yesterday at Moe's, had a play date this morning and then met a whole group of people at Chick-Fil-A. It was so much fun. Karoline and Anderson were worn out! And we have more friends that invited us over for dinner tonight. I am SO thankful for God blessing me with these AMAZING women who have the most wonderful children too. Here are some pictures of our time with our friends...

Becca and Emma Claire...

Karoline and Emma Claire...

Mr. Mark and Evan playing with Anderson...

Evan and Karoline playing at our house on the swing...

Fun at Chick-Fil-A...




Okay, I know these don't have anything to do with friends, BUT Karoline slept with me for the FIRST time since she was 2 weeks old!! It was so fun. I always remember it being fun to get to sleep in my mom's room when dad was out of town so I thought it might be fun to start. It was fun... AND she didn't wet her diaper last night!! This is also a first and I am excited. I don't know how to night time potty train.




Part two is below...

No comments: