Oh, okay, I'll say more... we do miss TJ. He is at his parents in Rayville, LA leading worship for their revival this week. He is having a good time but it's been busy. He is working a lot for Wellspring too while he is there too so not too much relaxing is going on (or at least that's what I have been told!)
We have had a good time though and today we spent a lot of time outside. It was BEAUTIFUL and made me really excited for the summer time. We played outside then met some friends at our neighborhood park and really enjoyed the warm weather. Anyway, here are some pictures for TJ (and everyone else too). These pictures were taken when it was still cold outside...
I know this pic is a little fuzzy but it's so cute anyway...
Playing in the tent...
Playing with the Dora car and the balloon...
Playing with Buster... We just love him SO much!!
Buster LOVES waking the kids up in the mornings...
Where Anderson spends a good part of his day... hanging on to my legs :) Wanting to be picked up
More of the little man...
We love you daddy... can't wait for Thursday!


2 comments:
It looks like ya'll are doing great!! I know it is hard with out Daddy. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do today by myself with 2 kids for the first time. I wish we lived closer, we could play! Hope ya'll have a good day. Let me know if you have any ideas for me. :)
No, it's true, he's working a lot. Although he did help me with a "project" this morning. Hopefully, we'll finish it before he leaves and he can post a picture of it. It's one of my creative, sow's ear into a silk purse deals. But no rest for TJ on this trip. We sure are enjoying having him here though. Thanks for loaning him to us.
Post a Comment