See my dad built this bird house when he was hear for Christmas and almost every time we talk on the phone he asks me if we have any blue birds yet...
Mr. and Mrs. Blue have moved it and are in the process of building their nest. I have watched them this moring bringing back building materials. I wonder if they shop at Lowes or Home Depot.
Here are some pictures of our new neighbors...





4 comments:
Congratulations on your new babies. In my experience, bluebirds are the most skittish so keep your distance or they will leave and abandon the eggs. They are so beautiful. Keep us posted on their progress. Hugs & hugs.
Those birds are very pretty...and I am not a fan of birds!! I love the birdhouse!!!!
Well, it looks like you have some new friends too. At least yours are building their nest in a bird house and not it a grill.
It's so fun! Last year we had some birds (not nearly as pretty as yours) nest in our ferns that hang from our porch. We watched them make a nest, sit on the eggs, and the little birds grow up and fly away. My ferns are now dead, but I have nests in all of them so they still hang looking terrible! I just can't evict the birds. ha ha
Post a Comment