
On Sunday morning I was upstairs with Karoline, David, Anderson, and Jon and noticed that Anderson's hands were SO swollen! I was very scared and called the on call doctor and I took him right way... we missed church. His feet ended up swelling too and he started getting hives all over and a low fever. The doctor said it was a virus of some kind and Anderson has been on Steroids and Benedryl all week! Poor little man...
Anyway, that was the start of what has been a busy week! I have worked every day and I am SO tired. It's been great and I do love what I am doing but it's hard being away from my babies. I am SO thankful that TJ is the amazing father/ husband that he is... he's been so supportive and kept the house very clean!
And here are a few other things that's going on with our family... Mom comes on Monday for a visit until the 31st. THEN their moving date is April 6th so they should be here around the 8th...
Hope you enjoy the pictures...
Before church...
We spent some time outside... it was so beautiful!
Karoline snuggling with daddy...
Very serious about building with his blocks...


2 comments:
Thank you so much for committing to pray for us while you are brushing your teeth in the mornings. I really appreciate it!
Sad to hear about Anderson, hope he is doing better!
LOVE Karoline's cute outfit for church!!! Poor Anderson, hope he is doing better!
Post a Comment