Monday, July 06, 2009

Blue Ridge- Goff Family Vacation

We had an AMAZING time the past 5 days on a wonderful trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains. We stayed at Jared's bosses mountain home. He has such a generous boss! This house was AMAZING and was just completed last year. It was nice to go to the mountains for vacation since we now live at the beach!


We had an amazing time... the kids are at such a fun age and played SO well together, especially the girls. It is always fun being with TJ's family and we soak up all the time we get to spend with them. It was also fun to see Sarah pregnant and it was so fun to get to see little Laney growing inside... We can't wait for her to be here in early September (Sarah would prefer late August!) .


I took a LOT of pictures... 350 :) Here are just a few.

The Views


The Cabin & The Town






Around The House







Jared's Birthday cake...

Family Picture Time








I still have more pictures.... I'm going to do 4th of July in a different post!

3 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Great pictures! You look great, Beth!!!! So tan - I'm jealous! :)

Rory and Cindy said...

Looks like fun...and look at your tan little babies...Little Man with a farmer's tan already!!! The cabin and views are gorgeous!

Loretta said...

What a fun time that must have been. I'd bet there was a lot of eating going on. Beautiful family. Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta