PRAY PEOPLE!!!
In ministry it is very easy to feel discouraged, overwhellmed, and like you will not succeed. We have had our set of challenges this week for sure. I do appreciate the phone calls, emails, and a few verses received! Your support is so important. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 says "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
I came across this verse last night while I was reading and I wanted to share it with you...
"Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus" Eph. 2:20
I felt like the Lord was telling me this is what Wellspring Church is about... setting the foundation for NEW LIVES to be built on HIM for HE is our cornerstone!
If you have not read our prayers requests please do so and continue to read daily until Sunday!


1 comment:
Every day without fail.
Post a Comment