Friday, November 27, 2009

Karoline, Kylie & Cohen Too

A few weeks ago Karoline, Mom, & I went to Atlanta and my friend Kim & Summer hosted Premier Designs Jewelry shows for me. We had a BLAST!! We had fun at the shows and Kim and Summer both got hundreds of dollars in free jewelry for hosting. I love Premier...

Anyway, it was so fun staying with Kim & her family... it was such a relaxing time and Karoline & Kylie had the BEST time with each other. They get along So well! My favorite part of the trip was watching them play together. My prayer is that they will grow up being best friends, just like Kim & I. Cohen loved watching them play! Soon he and Anderson will be playing together!

We also got to have lunch at my favorite BBQ place, Jim & Nicks, with Sarah and her mom. I got to see Sarah's sweet baby boy growing in her belly... so cute! We can't wait to see everyone again!

002

004

007

011

013

014

Their favorite game... Hop-Scotch
018

020

1 comment:

Kimberly Jones said...

We had so much fun too!!!! Glad ya'll came. I love wathcing Kylie and Karoline play together...they are so sweet!