
I LOVE this girl more than you know... She is so sweet, loving, kind, encouraging, cuddly,and MUCH MORE...
She is also demanding, stubborn, pushy, and IMPATIENT! ... I have NO idea where she get this from!! (Me... she gets all of this from ME!)
I see so much of myself in her, which is great, but these are also qualities I don't like about myself! I hate that I can be so demanding, stubborn, pushy, & impatient! These are qualities I pray that we Lord will continue to change in me as He changes my heart to be more like His!
So I struggle with how to deal with all of this... these qualities that I wish I didn't have but do. This has been my biggest prayer request for her and for me... I pray that as the Lord works on me He will show me how to discipline her in a way that she will grow up a little less demanding, stubborn pushy, & impatient!
Lord, help me... PLEASE!!


2 comments:
Gosh, wouldn't it be a boring world if we were all vanilla. Hey some of us are stawberry!! Hugs & hugs.
I hear you. It's so hard to know how to raise them well and what to do with their little personalities and spirit that needs shaping and molding. We can be in it together.
She's super cute and looks spunky - which I think is a great quality for a person to have. I bet she gets that from you too. :)
Post a Comment