Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Here's The DEAL... It's FREEZING!!



Yes, It's COLD! I am a WIMP when it comes to cold weather. Only tollerable in my book if I am on top of a mountain with snow all around and ski's attached to my feet! I do love to ski! I took the picture above today! It might snow a little Friday. So since it is so cold we have been inside a lot! While working on various things while my kids nap I have come across two amazing DEALS. One you can get for yourself... sorry, the second is just for me :)... the third thing below you won't care about but Im THRILLED!

1) Little Button Designs- I came across this PRECIOUS Etsy store on Facebook because a few of my friends became "fans".... I am now a HUGE FAN! Precious, precious stuff and wonderful prices! Her personalized precious long sleeve shrits are for $14!! I love cute stuff for my kids at good prices... much better than Ragsland at $28 a shirt. Check it out! So I got one for Karoline & Anderson as their Valentines gift. I just had to share!



2) SPA!- I got myself a $100 gift certificate to the spa...for only $25! Our news station, now TJ's employer, had them on sale on their website and I got one! I told TJ he was off the hook for getting me a Valentines gift :) Since 2009 has been the most stressful year I need a massage!

3) I FOUND AN ACCOUNTANT!!- I have always done our taxes but with having 8 employers this year between the two of us having odd jobs to make ends meet & me being an "independent contractor" for real estate and Premier my head was about to explode with the stress of doing our taxes! I have found a wonderful Mom, also a CPA obviously and a former Premier Designs Jeweler as well, how is going to do them for us! PRAISE THE LORD!

I hope everyone has a great week!
If you like to keep up with Wellspring visit our Wellspring blog for new posts!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I too am not a fan of cold weather. Plan to take a couple of days off and stay close to the fireplace and good books. Hugs & hugs and drink lots of coffee.