Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Help Minister To Myrtle Beach Teens



Family and Friends,

I was asked to participate in a fundraiser for Ground Zero (A wonderful ministry for teens in Myrtle Beach) and it's a Dragon Boat Race! Each member of our team is responsible for raising at least $100.00. That's not too much but I need your help! If you can donate, $10, $15, or $25, please send a check written out to Ground Zero and it is tax deductible! I have raise $37 so far! You can send the check to my address 522 Carolina Farms Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579. All donations need to be mailed by April 9th! It's for a WONDERFUL cause and you can cheer my team on to victory! I just hope I don't fall out of the boat. You can watch a video and read about the purpose of the race here... http://documents.groundzeromb.com/

Here is Ground Zero's purpose:
GZ Events connect teenagers to Christ at exciting, high-quality, relevant experiences that present the gospel with excellence and energy. GZ Impact Events: outreach experiences that present the gospel in a way that is relevant to teenagers. GZ Impact Worship: quality youth worship experiences that bring teenagers together for praise, prayer and a biblical message. GZ Impact Training: quality leadership and ministry training events that equip those who work with teenagers

Thanks!

No comments: