I cannot believe today is my BABY'S last day of being 3! It's just TOO crazy to think about! Yesterday she helped me make cupcakes for her friends in her class today! I love that she's at an age where she wants to help me in the kitchen and really be around me all the time! I hope we area always best friends (I fear this will not be so ages 10-22)! I love her to pieces and I am blessed to be her mommy! Here are a few pictures from cupcake prep to her little class party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Karoline is so beautiful! I can not even believe she is 4!
Time flys so quickly and the little one is 4. How can that be? Each age will have its good times along with some trying times but the good times will outweigh the bad. Just think about jr high, high school, cheerleading, proms, a wedding, grandchildren. Hugs & hugs
Happy Birthday KAROLINE!!!
Oh how fun! She is precious. I think she needs a sister. :) ha ha. Time does go so fast.
Post a Comment