Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Sunday!

My favorite holiday... to me it just does not get any better than celebrating our RISEN LORD! I love celebrating His birth of course too! But I just LOVE EASTER! We had a WONDERFUL Easter service at Wellspring and had over 150 attend which was a record for our very young church! You can check out the pictures HERE! After we went to Pine Lakes to eat. The Colquett's joined us as did our friend Tammie who is visiting from San Francisco. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we are just so thankful for all the blessings in our life... especially the gift of salvation made possible by the sacrifice of the cross!










2 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Great pictures! 150 on Sunday?! Wow! The Lord is doing some mighty things in Myrtle Beach!!

LWB said...

Great pics. I loved the one of K hugging your dad and Anderson's shirt gives me hope for future Easter's for Elliott!! Love your necklace too. Handsome family!