Monday, April 12, 2010

More Spring Break...


I fell like we had a second Spring Break with Tammie in town, and Brent, Leigh, Jackson & Pressley came at the end of the week. We had a great time! But going 90 miles and hour for two weeks took it's toll on my body and I was quite sick today! But life goes on and I hope tomorrow I'm much better! It was wonderful though being surrounded by family and friends we LOVE! Most pics taken with my cell phone... sorry.


This picture makes me laugh for so many reasons....

A little better...

We got to play at Broadway At The Beach some with Pressley! It was really Anderson's first time riding rides... He loved it!

Anderson had SO MUCH FUN!

TJ with Anderson, Eric with Sam, Alli & Karoline


Breakfast at Cracker Barrell

We fit in a game of mini- golf ... Tammie won, Pressley second... I LOST!





We even had a quick visit with Ava and The Bowens! Great to see them!

3 comments:

McCrory Family said...

Looks like y'all had a great Spring Break!! Love all the pictures! (AND I love checking out the Domestic Ease site as well!!) :)

Emilie Smith said...

Hey Beth!
They are all so cute together! Where did you get Karoline's hat? I wonder if they have any colorful boy ones???

LWB said...

So fun. I wish all my kids has cousins to play w/ like yours. Those pics of Karoline after soccer were so funny! And that striped skirt is the cutest!!