
Domestic Ease launched in February and the site is picking up more and more readers daily! We are SO THRILLED! The best story I have was when I was sitting at my kids pre-school listening to a staff devotion/ encouragement when I was subbing and they were reading a post from Domestic Ease! I WAS SO EXCITED! I had no clue they had visited the website! Word is spreading!
If you have a blog, you can now get a Domestic Ease Button! Mine is on the side and we have all different colors to match your blog decor :) CLICK HERE to help support and promote Domestic Ease!
If you are a regular reader please LEAVE A COMMENT! We are giving away prizes each week! Two of my friends have one already!
Also, I am in charge of the Top 12 List that is published on Saturdays! I am having a blast and would love to hear from YOU! You can email me at beth@domesticease.com and if you need help with your list I have a few good ideas! It's a fun challenge!
One last thing... We are now on FACEBOOK, so become a FAN, and on Twitter! Follow us!
THANKS FRIENDS!


No comments:
Post a Comment