Monday, June 21, 2010

Pretty Princess

Karoline was invited to our friend Caroline's 5th birthday celebration at Sparkles last week... she got her nails done, make up, and hair done! The girls were SO precious! Once they were all dolled up they got to "perform" on stage. Caroline and her friend where rock-stars but my Karoline wanted to be a ballet princess. It was so cute! PLEASE NOTE: Karoline did not WHINE, FUSS, or SHED A TEAR while the lady was doing her hair!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!



Here are a few pictures Emily took at Sparkles...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karoline is beautiful! Her hair looks so pretty and I love her little grin.

GiGi said...

Oh yeah. I see some dance recitals in this girls future.

Loretta said...

What a great place for a birthday party and play "super dress up".
Hugs & hugs

LWB said...

That is hilarious. Something about her hair style makes her seem much bigger. I know she was in heaven - cute idea for a party for sure!