Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dr. Suess Week

Karoline's class dressed up on Tuesday as "What do you want to be when you grow up" day... They read Dr. Suess's Oh The Places You'll Go. Karoline wanted to be a Jewelry Lady... she also told me she was going to be a ballerina, a chef, and a doctor and in her words she said "I am going to be SO busy, because I want 4 kids too." Then I asked "who in the world is going to clean your house?" Karoline said "My husband can. He's going to be the BEST".... I hope so dear. We are already praying for him!




Wacky Tacky Day...
This picture ...well... can explain what kind of morning we had.

Karoline was so excited, carefully planned her outfit and hair. Anderson had a 30 minute meltdown. Two different color shoes, closes not put on correctly, and gel in his hair was enough to make him CRAZY! He even cried through me doing Karoline's hair. He didn't like it... BUT once he got to school he figured out that I was not just being a mean mom and it REALLY was Wacky Tacky Day! Haha...






2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that Karoline wanted to be a Jewelry Lady! How fun is Dr. Suess week!

Kimberly Jones said...

I love it! Anderson's face is so funny! They look so cute! Give the birthday girl a kiss from us! We love you, and Kylie loves Karoline's sparkly cupcake shirt!