Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life At 5!

Its hard to believe my little girl has been 16, I mean 5, for a little over a week! She is such a joy! So in honor of her 5th birthday here are 5 things that just AMAZE me about my little girl...

1) Her Heart- She is such a little encourager always saying how much she loves us, her brother, and her friends. She gives complements all the time and she just loves to encourage other people!

2) Her Artistic Eye- Karoline is quite the little artist. She LOVES to draw, color, paint... all day long! She is not big on coloring books... just plain computer paper. Gives her more room for her imagination to run wild. It amazes me how she can draw things I probably could not even draw. Her favorite center at school is the writing center so she can draw and write.

3) How Many Times A Day She Can Change Clothes- I know this is not exactly sentimental but seriously... this child holds the record for how many different wardrobe changes can take place in one day! I look at this as a talent :) and more laundry for me!

4) Her Love For Her Church- Karoline gets SO excited about church on Sundays! When she gets to stay both services because me and my mom are serving she gets SO excited. She loves learning about God, playing with her friends and helping out with tear down. I am so thankful for her love for church and learning about God.

5) She Hugs and Kisses- Karoline LOVES to hug, snuggle, kiss... she is so sweet and wants everyone to know they are well loved. I love looking in the back of the car to see she has grabbed Anderson's hand to hold it. I treasure each spontaneous hug and kiss that I get throughout the day!

I love you my Karoline! I am so thankful God blessed me with the opportunity to be your mommy and love her to pieces each and every day! It completely scares me to death that in another 5 years you will be 10 years old! Stop growing up! Haha... You will always be my baby girl and my best friend!

Here are some pictures from her actual birthday opening her family gifts.






Can I just say that the above gift was the best $14.00 I have spent in a while :) Karoline just LOVES playing "Jewelry show" with this kit and Anderson gets into it with her. They are so funny! We were playing yesterday and I was in a hurry to get ready for dinner with my girlfriends but I had to "buy" some jewelry first. I told Karoline I could only buy 2 things because I didn't have any money. She said "You don't need money, you just need a card."... haha if it were only that easy!

1 comment:

Kimberly Jones said...

I love the Barbie Jewlery Boutique!!! Kylie would love that too! I cannot believe she is 5, we love her so much and can't wait to come spend time with y'all! Love you!