We really enjoyed having Karoline's sweet friends over to celebrate her 5th birthday! I still cannot believe my BABY is 5 years old! I told her since she was 5 to pick 5 friends and we had a great time. The girls did a small craft, read a story, and DANCED to the Wii Dance 2! That was SO fun to watch! The ROYAL menu was princess PB&J, crackers, cheese sticks, fruit, and of course Cinderella cake! Her friends were so sweet and have her lots of fun gifts. We are thankful God has provided Karoline with such sweet friends!




Our Princess


We started out with a small craft... making a castle!



Our friend Alice made a precious Cinderella cake!

Girls ready to eat!

I love Rose... she is so funny! She thought putting her crown pb&j on
her head would be a good idea! She is our comedian!

Karoline joined in on the fun...

Rose, Abby, Karoline, Alli, Riley, and Allie

In the princess castle tent ready to listen to a Cinderella story.

CAKE TIME!

Time to DANCE!


2 comments:
I cannot believe Karoline is 5. Where has the time gone? She is such a beautiful little girl. This one is going to break some hearts for sure. Good job on the food. Hugs & hugs
What a fun party!! Happy Birthday Karoline!
Post a Comment