One of my sweet friends, Adele, used Karoline as a model for some spring photo's. Karoline was thrilled as she is a natural in front of a camera... I think it's because I always have a camera in my hand :) The pictures are so cute! You would never know that Karoline was completely freezing and it was CRAZY windy! My baby girl is just so beautiful and precious... I don't want her to grow up :)
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."
Click To Buy TJ's CD on I-Tunes
Wellspring Partners Blog
Click on logo to view blog
Wellspring's Website
Our desire is to see those far from God turn into PASSIONATE followers of Jesus Christ!
2 comments:
This one is going to be a heart breaker. Good thing she has a brother to keep the guys in line. Hugs & hugs
Those pictures are beautiful! She is so cute and LOVES to pose! Can't wait to see y'all sometime this summer!
Post a Comment