Happy Mother's Day to all! I enjoyed our little Mother's Day celebration at school with Muffins For Mom's and at home when the UPS man delivered my oh so yummy gift! I am so thankful to the Lord that I am the mother of two AMAZING, AMAZING precious children! They are just the light of my life and I love waking up every day knowing I get to love on those two... discipline too sometimes :)... which is love too!
I am also thankful for Barna and we miss her so much but she has left an amazing legacy for my children! I am thankful for my mom and the time she sacrifices to help me, our ministry, and I could go on and on... Don't know what I would do without her!
I pray everyone has a blessed Mother's Day!


My yummy gift TJ ordered... They are SO good!


Gifts made by the kids...

No comments:
Post a Comment