The school program was "Love is All You Need" and they sang different Beatles songs. Anderson's class and the other 2's sand "Birthday" and Karoline's class sang "Can't Buy Me Love" and everyone sang "Let It Be". It was precious.
Unfortunately I was in the back and even though I have a great zoom lens I didn't have the proper flash so it was VERY VERY hard to get any sort of good picture. Oh well...
On that note, can't we all agree that parents look like crazy people at school programs trying to take pictures and waving at their kids... it really is comical and I know I'm one of them :) Haha...
"They say it's your birthday, We're gonna have a good time... are you 1,..2?"
"Can't buy me love, love. Can't buy me love...
I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend If it makes you feel all right..."
Mrs. Benson and Miss Suzanne
Beach themed picnic...
Karoline's friends Graycen & Abby
Alli & Karoline
Karoline & Seth (who she says she's in love with!)
Rose & Karoline
Mrs. Meehan, Anderson, and Miss Candice


1 comment:
Growing Beatles fans mighty young these days. Gigi would have loved this. Missed having you in Richmond on Sunday but Pop Pop did a great job representing the family and spreading the love. Hugs & hugs--Aunt Loretta
Post a Comment