Karoline and TJ were invited to go camping with Abby and her dad, Bryant... at the Dune's Club. We thought this would be a PERFECT camping opportunity for Karoline. She has been asking to go camping with my brother but I don't think she would like that quite as much...
They got there around 6pm and they swam for a few hours, had a cook that cooked dinner, watched a movie, then camped out by the beach.
Now, TJ was in charge of getting a few pics for me and this was all I got... They all had a great time and Karoline came home and slept a few more hours :)
So Anderson and I had our own little camp out. He put as many things possible in his pop up tent and sat in it and played his iphone for HOURS! It was so funny. We made s'mores in the microwave and he camped out in my room... well, for a few hours before asking to go to his bed. He missed his soft sheet... Have I mentioned my children's addiction to Pottery Barn Chamois fabric. I mean ADDICTION!


1 comment:
Roughing it? At least you didn't have to worry about bears. I think TJ did great with the pics. Hugs & hugs.
Post a Comment