Sunday, July 24, 2011

More Waterway Fun



This time Anderson joined in on the fun! A few weekends ago my friend Amy's best friend was in town (from Tuscaloosa! I was surrounded by Alabama fans!!) so we rented a pontoon boat. TJ went with Amy and the kids and drove the boat and Bryant and I went an put the jet ski's in the water a little further down the waterway. We kind of met in the middle of the waterway. Anderson was so excited when he realized it was me on the jet ski next to the boat. I think he really enjoyed the boat ride and riding on the jet ski. The kids won't let me go more than 30 miles and hour :) We took Anderson tubing. He was scared so we went slow but he enjoyed it. Abby, Karoline and all the other kids had fun playing as well. It was a beautiful enjoyable day! I LOVE being on the waterway!








1 comment:

Loretta said...

What a bunch of water babies. Reminds me of learning to ski way back in the day as they say on Pawn Stars. Good swimmers and kids that are comfortable on the water are safe kids. Good job. Hugs & hugs