Monday, July 11, 2011
More Baptism and Fishing...
I never posted the pictures I took of Karoline's baptism so wanted to do so before I forgot. We were so thankful for all of our friends that came to watch and all those who were baptized as well. Watching TJ baptize Karoline was just amazing and there are no words to describe what that was like for me to watch! We saw two jewelers who do Premier Designs with me get baptized, a husband of a family I have been praying/ thinking of for years, and more... It was a beautiful night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you for always giving a lift to my day. I can count on sweet (and not so sweet) smiling faces to keep my eye on the sparrow when the world sometimes gets a little heavy. Hugs & hugs. Aunt Loretta
Post a Comment